Saturday, May 9, 2009

I am Happy

Good Morning Folks,
Or is it good evening?
Well doesn't really matter to me. I am still the way i was a week back.
Life has been typically unusual ...
I had been in comfortable corners of a dark world, all alone, in a cozy comfortable, compact place for last 8 months. Never had to fight for my food even. But last 6 days have been typically unusual. They pushed me out of that world of mine into theirs and they all gathered around me cheerful about my arrival. Quite a scene I must say.

Oh sorry forgot introducing myself. I am Happy. I mean my name is happy. You might think, what kind of name is that? Well My daddy and mommy weren't sure whether I was a male or a female before doctors got me out, but they knew they will be happy on my arrival. So, "HAPPY" I am.
So now that we are friends, here is one of my first photographs to begin with. On a second thought they could have thought a better male name for me.

[CAUTION: I cannot write yet, well I dont do anything you see, so this blog is a translation of my world by my daddy. But, he doesnt understand the subtle differences between the "Uva Uva" and "Oooova Oooova" so he might go wrong in translation at times. And whenver I start sounding philosophical or get emotional, that is not me, its my dad who cannot translate a simple Uva without adding his comments]

I was born on 4th of May 2009 [4+5=9, I think dad wants me to learn maths]. It was a Monday. It was 25 days before the time they expected me to come. Quite many doctors were around when I entered the world. They showed my mom to me, she was very happy, but why was she in pain?! I saw her for the first time. I love her.

Mommy says she wanted a girl, and she would have named her Keya, but she never thought a name for me. So she is yet searching a name for me. Dada - Dadi are also here. Infact, I love being with my dadi. They say I look like mommy. Everyone who came to our room, first thought that I was a girl (I dont know why everyone here is obsessed with girls). That too is because I look like my mom. See : [I dont have a photograph with daddy, will post it later]

The tall unshaven shabby man whom I have seen for last 6 days, is my dad. Everyone is happy around me, but he always cries the moment he looks at me. Weirdo! But still cant choose your dad! Dada-dadi are particularly nice. Their tummys make a comfortable bed. Wish papa had a similar one.

My Life Till Date ...

Its quite uncomfortable in the outside world, I like sleeping. I slept for the entire 2 days. They did my things, would clean me whenever they thought necessary. I don't like dirty things, so I cry everytime my nappy shits. {wonder why dad is using such words in my blog!}

Third day was better, they tried various things to wake me up. It took them 2 days to figure out that they should have switched off the lights (I was always in the dark, but now I think lights are interesting). I opened my eyes for the first time. Everything that is happening these days is tagged as my "first" and mommy wants to preserve all of it. My first toy, my first snap, my first shirt, my first day in sun ....

Every few hours doctors came to me. I dont like them. They take the clothes off me, the world is quite chilling. And they will make me cry to see how my color changes. They would take me in sun to 'observe' me. Quite like Rapunzel's 'Mother Gothel' Witch (daddy says he will tell me who she was when I grow up). So this Gothel Witch of mine, Dr. Hiramath (everyone has a name but me), whom my dad listens carefully said that i look Yellow. Did I look yellow?

But I think that was her ploy to separate me from my family and she was successful. She took me to a closed blue room, and kept me under blue lights. They say, boys should wear blue but I like pink and pink looks nice one me. BTW my parents dont have a style, else why would they come up with a green kittens on pink dress?! I hope I learn speaking soon and will teach them.


Well that reminds me of one more thing. I don't remember how long it has been, [infact it seems like a case of long term memory loss, I dont recollect anything before last 8 months], but my mom had seen something on a TV screen [I would never know such words, dad is trying to translate], a story of 'Happy Singh', I remember something and in my try to imitate him, I did manage to bring some smiles to my parents. Its quite satisfying to see your parents play.

[Papa says on seeing this that I get in to the character, whatever it means]

When they got me out of those blue lights, I was ready for my family, I had learned smiling in those 2 days to surprise them. But now when i look at my photo I wonder what did they do to my hairs? A real Goethel Witch! How could she order each of my hairs to stand like this?! On top of it in name of Polio drops she gave me a couple of really nasty drops. Yucks!

So now that I have told you about my 'Hospital life', which forms 80% of the time I have lived till now, I would like to tell you that I was released too. And I came back to my family. And as soon as I came they took me and ran away in a car. I found the car interesting for a few seconds, but its quite boring if you aren't tall enough to look outside. And then I came home with my sweet mom carrying me in her arms. Evening was a little entertaining too. Daadi said that on the sixth day of my life, the almighty god would write my future. so we brought a paper and a pen and prayed god, I was given a green dress to pray. Lets see what it turns out to be!

Whatever it is, I will always keep in touch, you too, be there. Take care and please dont wear nappys, they shit big time!

1 comment: