Friday, May 22, 2009

A few Collage of Photos

Hello Folks,
Daddy is too busy changing my nappies this weekend, and I am sure he must be dreaming of changing my wet nappies all the time he sleeps. Well everyone around me is calling me with a different name. They had promised me to name me in one week, and they are so very late. I like a few names that are floating around my cradle. Let's see if they have a good choice. I think this weekend daddy might not be able to put anything on my blog as he would be fighting with mom and Dada - dadi over the names he likes / dislikes. So till then my pestering has worked and I bring here a few photographs for you. Enjoy!

Waiting to be named,
Happy
P.S. : Sunbath thing is still on and I have got a trick to get back from it now. I store my you know what in my bladded till the time they take me upstairs in sun, and just after a few minutes in the sun, I release it all over me and cry. It kinda works everyday.
P.P.S : Joy of sleeping in someone's lap is something you need to check out... its the best thing that has happened to me till now... Dadi and mummy are the best.


P.P.P.S : I love becoming Rabbit! And Mamu loves clicking my photos, see here.

P.P.P.P.S ( so many PP makes me feel like going to the loo ) : Lastly for everyone who complained that I dont keep my eyes open.

{I wish daddy had mentioned less about my biological activities and more about me in this post, and how cute my photos are, but please forgive him, as I told you, he is just dreaming about my nappies }

No comments:

Post a Comment