Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy's First Top Ten

Hello Folks,

Hope you have not forgotten me. I have been keeping touch with a few of you through my daddy and mummy. And I love you all who have sent me love.
Man! what a week the last week was! Very hectic, I have been keeping extraordinarily busy. Apart from eating and sleeping that consumes 80% of my time now, it is vaccination and doctors that take the rest. Hepatatis B (Was it 1 or 2, dont know let daddy keep a note of it!), BCG and so on. But here I would like to make one more effort so that we can keep in touch.

Life till now has been cool. This week has been especially good, there were so many “firsts” in this week that it hasn’t been possible for me to capture all of it. But a few that I could, I would like to share with you.
So here are the top ten “Firsts” of my life till now:

Second on my top 10 list is my first gift, with the colors that I can understand well :

Third on my top 10 list is the best technological invention that has ever been made. It is so very ROCKING!! (I have a nice video which is not getting uploaded, sorry!! I know I will make up for it soon. check out my cradle till that time) Well the fourth thing on the list is one that burns my skin, and I mean it. They wake me up at 6:45 in the morning, and take me to the top of my buidling climbing up the stairs to the terrace. I am so afraid of heights and its so diffcult to trust our own dad these days.

Fifth place is a special one and that goes to my first bath. I love water but taking bath everyday is going a little overboard. I would love if they dip me in water and take me out but they love the ordeal of bath. Though my dad is trying to put some photos here, I don't agree that these are mine, especially the last one.

I know bath is not a great feeling but then, there is one feeling which is better than the other ones, and that is coming to home. They kept me so long in hospital that I had started believing that my parents down have a house of their own. Thank god that is not true, I will have a normal childhood, I have normal parents it seems as of now.

I wonder if I need to discuss my blog here. But it seems that this one is more interesting and more read blog piece than my father's blog posts. I hope he is not getting jealous.
I have asked everyone not to disturb me while I am awake, but its quite difficult to control people trying to catch my picture. Its very difficult to be a celebrity.

There was one more interesting thing that happened, one of my didis (Abhaya didi) sent me a first letter. Though I was very busy during that time, I found her words very special, these were the first addressed by someone to me directly. I did make time to reply her. So in the week's top 10 here is her mail to me and mine to her at 9 and 10.

By Next week i will try to pester my dad to post a few good photographs of mine and just that on demand. Hope he will.
Lovingly yours,
Happy.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome the youngest blogger in the universe!

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Happy,
    I am your Daddy's friend and a regular reader of all his( and now all your blogs). Must say, your writing is in fact more impressive then his :).
    So keep blogging.
    PS: Don't stop pasting pics, they make the blog more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Happy,

    Welcome to this world!
    You have the prettiest smile ever!
    Remain 'Happy' and keep smiling!

    Much love,
    Kosh (Mausi)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Happy

    I was re-reading your older posts. One small correction in your post. your very first photo is the one I had taken when you were only 25-26 hours old. Want it???

    Monika

    ReplyDelete