Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Blog !

Hey all,

How have you been? This month was like Awesome.

Papa's Birthday, I cut the cake. My Birthday, I cut the cake. There was a cake in the house. I cut the cake. I am not addicted to cake you see, but cant resist it too.

Before starting with anything, let me inform you, I too have started photography. Though I cant take my photos like my dad (you must have seen my earlier attempts). Here are the two latest photos I clicked yesterday night. Now I need to tell you that it gets automatically uploaded to papa's Picasa album (what are you talking dad!) and he isnt quite happy about it.

So yes coming back to where we started.

No wait. Before starting with anything, let me inform you, I have started to sing. And I love singing - Nani Teri Morni Johnny Johnny Yes papa, mein aap ko pose deta hu! :)


So yes coming back to where we started.

No wait. Did I say "papa mein aapko pose deta hu in the last video. I need to tell you this. I love giving my papa some "pose". See your self.


So yes coming back to where we started, here is what I did on my birthday.


And I have got a new cycle now. Mama gifted me on my birthday. Hey dad! I think you too were to gift me something. You haven't gifted anything yet. Aisa nahi chalega. Waise even Nana nani Masi Mama were all here for my birthday. We enjoyed the time. We had gone to a "paratha wala Marriot restaurant". Enjoyed being there. Here are some exclusive pics of the place :)


Coming back to my lessons from Doraemon. Here are some things that my dad thinks I should share with you.


  • Dad was super surprised when he heard me talking about Gravity. I think no one ever told him about Gravity before. His pen fell down from my hands and I said, "Ye neete glavitti ki wadah te gilti hai" (read ye niche gravity ki vajah se girti hai. It took him 3 -4 repitions to understand the concept. Is my dad slow or its a problem with all grown ups?
  • He seems to get surprised with even simplest of things. Just 2 days back we were in the garden and there was this beautiful blue water falling from the swimming pool of first floor in to the kids pool. The kids played and it was so beautiful. All I could muster was "Papa ye deto, keetna tundal Nadala hai" (Papa ye dekho, kitna sundar nazara hai). Now what in the world is wrong with that line?
  • Just when we were playing the other day in the garden, I told my dad story of one UFO and how the ball that I was having in my hand can send signal in outtall chpache (outer space). 
  • I keep telling momma, I am not going to be like Nobita, I am Dekisuki. I will not get zero marks in my exam papers. But not sure why my mom still doesnt like that B - in the discipline section of my report card. 
There are quite a few stories on Doraemon but will let you know in episodes. I have been watching Doraemon everytime when I need food. Well its not a conditioning but i like it that way. 

So not going to talk more and will be back with another blog soon.

Love All
Happy Mimansh 

No comments:

Post a Comment