Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Gudi Padva - A morning with dad!

Hello All,

So today was GudiPadva. Not that I understand what it was, but weirdo did not go to office. Mom did. It was fun being with dad the whole day. हमने मिलके बहुत मस्ती की! Today morning dad got up a little too early it seems ... 

 Then I got up and I was surprised to see him free. I brushed my teeth.

And considering that there are a lot of enemies that I need to fight with I was ready for it right from the morning. 

Am not going to write much on the day, but here are some snaps. 

After brush, I had my breakfast. Mommy makes good Kheer. 

हम खिल्की पे भी गए थे, बहुत साड़ी कार्स देखि. क्या आप लोग आल्टो, इंडिका, वीता, इंडिगो  मलिना सब कार्स को पहचान सकते हो?


हमने मोम्मा को फ़ोन भी किया था.

उसके बाद में जादूगर बन गया था .... आज मैंने पापा को मोम, डैड, जैको, जिआन, सुनियो बना दिया ... में नोबिता और देकिसुकी बन जाता था (Reference :Doraemon episode 1-738).

फिर हम कबल हाउस गए. बहुत मज़ा आया. I went out for a small long drive. See ... Yeah that is a मक्खी on my nose. 

Then we came down home because it was too hot. Do you know it is so much fun playing with that simple regulator for fan. It was fun. 

बाद में में शेर बन गया था "ग्र्र्ररररर.....". शेर की गुफा ऐसी होती है ....

 और शेर उसमे सोता है !

तो चलो सब, Please play with your dad. Jadoogar Jadoogar playing is very good. And there are some special plays... here is a fully फालतू one from me and my dad.

So ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, till the next time we meet, here is Mimansh saying Happy Gudi Padva to all ... and yeah Happy Gud Pappa too !!

Love All, 
Happy Mimansh
(Loves Daddy)


No comments:

Post a Comment