Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Festive Season Folks!

Hello Folks,


So its festival season for all, eh?!






Boss, you grown ups make a lot of noise. Last months it was Ganeshotsav playing some loud songs not letting me sleep, this month it’s the navratri. I see people dancing from my window, but I try not to get irritated by the loud noise; I think you got to enjoy dancing if you want to enjoy the noise!

Firstly, I have heard many of you are asking my dad “hey nice baby, is Happy a boy or a girl?” (I told you Momma, you could have given me some other boyish name, like ‘Murugun’- definitely cowboyish). So for all of you here is a photo!





I probably do!



I still don’t like bathing especially when someone else makes me do it. When my mom bathes me, I feel amused.


I look like my mom, I sleep like my mom.


So these days after the pounding music of Navratri in night, I sleep long and get up almost at noon. And morning are just so calm, that I get up smiling.


Then whole day long, I play! Playing is so much fun. I like playing with Daadi
With Wierdo , (is his nose abnormally big?!, I mean look at it, its bigger than my head! )


And I also love dancing to the music. “Natkhat Nano Re, Kano rame chhe mari ked ma !!” (Naughty young one, Krishna pis playing in my arms ! Momma, who is Krishna?! Why don’t you sing something of that sort for me)


And at times they have to tie me up so that I don’t put my fingers and everthing that I find around in my mouth. Have you ever tasted your bedsheet, man, you should try it once!

Kaidi number 4509



And now I turn over. That is the milestone says the doctor, I wasn’t well and that stuff and we went to this doctor who said turning over is a milestone. So I did achieve it ye ye!


Daddy has been reading some real good books these days, and if you haven’t read this one do catch it up, Murder on Orient express, I saw the cover and I knew all of them killed him!



There were quite a few firsts and new things in this week and I need to update you on that:



  • I have got my own vehicle. Yeh! A pram they say. You got to see it. Dad, you haven’t clicked it yet! I don’t like it!

  • My first close-up, ok it might not be first, but that is first on my blog! See the spark in my eyes (its weirdo, no seriously)




  • Me and my parents in a single pic!




  • I attended my first Birthday party. Happy Birtday again Avani! Mommy can we have my birthday party next month?!



  • My First outing and that one was at Kumar uncle – Pratiksha didi’s place. Thank you guys, it was a afternoon nicely spent. The view from your balcony is better than my daddy’s flat!



  • My first Navratri. My First Dhoti Dress


    They pray to Goddess dancing their hearts out.
    Just wondering how many Gods you need to pray to live one happy life?!

  • The kind of lighting they have in these festivals is amazing. I wonder how good it would look in those dark places which comes enroute when daddy takes me out for a long drive.


Ok so yes, it was a long post, but there is a lot happening in life and I am quite busy with lots of sleeping to catch up on.

So here’s leaving you guys with a set of my photos with my friends.


So have a happy festive season. Try and not disturb the happys in your society

Love,
Happy Mimansh

1 comment:

  1. First dhoti dress was very cute :)
    And yes happy "looks like his mom and sleeps like his mom"; that snap was sooooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete